Thursday, October 28, 2010

Suckers!!!

Twilight. Eclipse. New Moon. Then, Vampires Sucks. And we have the Vampire Diaries. We had Van Helsing too, and also Underworld. And so many movies and shows about Vampires. If you go to Powerbooks, you will also find a lot of books about vampires. And a lot of people getting hooked with vampire stories. Vampires are now a hit again!

Why am I not a fan of Vampire when I was a kid???

That was my question before. But not anymore. Von Viajero is now an official fan of vampire stories. But not all. And not just the typical vampires with fangs, blood spilling, white face, with black/red cape, but with sexy vampires. Haha! And not a fan of the shows/movies I mentioned above but just this series...


I'm a late-bloomer to this show. Everyone was in to this already before I discovered and got hooked on to it. I'm always like that. Like in Facebook, and in Twitter, and Glee and so many things. It takes me time to finally get hooked to something. Like in a theater house, I always fall in line when everyone got inside already.

Oh well, going back, why do I love this show? See below the reasons...




Are they enough to be the reasons to watch this show??? Haha. Stephen Moyer (as Bill Compton), Ryan Kwanten (as Jason Stackhouse), and Alexander Skarsgard (as Eric Northman) are just great and sexy to be vampires. But I am not complaining!!! Haha. This show is just sexy. Nice story and nice cast. And nice sexy scenes. Very provocative! Whew! Towel please... Haha.


It was a blast of sexy scenes for Jason Stackhouse during the first two seasons, and few guys also. But Ryan Kwentan went all the way for his career in this show. And he was cute. And damn sexy. And stupid. Haha! Oh well, he's playing his role very well. But for the entire two seasons, I have been wishing that my ultimate crush Eric Northman would go daring and sexy. But I failed. Until Season 3 came, he finally showed his...

Secret! Go watch it. Haha.


But finally, it was a "kilig" moment. Hubbee saw that. And there was no reaction. Haha. But he spoils me with my addiction. That's why I love him. Haha. And this very shocking scene this season...


Haha. I hope I'm giving you so many reasons to watch this series. Haha. And the show is promising. People are telling me that there will be more exciting scenes coming up. I'm so excited!!! And the new cute sexy guys in this new season are just promising, check them out...





These men are all sexy and they go all sexy on this show. What more can you ask for!!! It's raining men, hallelujah show. Haha. The first guy is Joe Manganiello who plays Alcide Herveaux, a wolf. A sexy wolf. The second guy is Marshall Allman who plays Tommy Mickens, a shape-shifter. So you know what happens when he transforms back to his human form. Naked! Haha!!!

The third guy is Grant Bowler who plays Cooter, who is also a wolf. A bad wolf who stole the girlfriend of Alcide. He has a nice body. And the last guy is Kevin Alejandro who plays Jesus Velasquez, a nurse who gets attracted to the black gay guy in the show LaFayette. Inggit ako! Hmpf! Haha.

Too bad the season is not yet over and the DVD that I bought just had 6 episodes, but actually showing Season 18 but it's not at all. Hmpf! Bitin!!! But anyways, here are more men to look forward on this show...





Who would hate this show!?!?!?! Tell me...

Haha. Go watch it and enjoy, feast with your eyes. Not only it has a great story, but there's more than that. And you know what I mean. Haha.

No comments: