Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just another weird dream

Did I just have a weird dream the other day???

Now another dream just made me stare at our ceiling after waking up. After a death of a dog dream, this time, it's about fire.


And the cast of characters are:

Monica Guce - a friend whom we normally call "Onica". Grace Consolacion - a friend and a cousin of Onica whom I met at Jem's birthday in the past. Jem De Guia - a former bestfriend. Carlo De Guia - brother of Jem. And of course, with a cameo role of hubbee. Haha. Movie?

This is the story...

We were in a vacation somewhere in which I wasn't able to know where. It was an island get-away. There are trees and the place was developed. It was me, Onica and Grace whom I'm sure I saw in the dream. But there were a few other friends who were with us but I wasn't able to see their faces. They have their stuff in the room, even hubbee was there, I just didn't see his face. But his stuff was also there, so I know he's part of the dream. Toink!

Then we decided to go out on our vacation attire. It wasn't our first day. The weather was fine. We just got out of the hotel and was just in front of another building when suddenly, a fireman appeared and told us that we have to be careful because the building is on fire. We were shocked by the news. The building is just in front of our hotel. With a little concern in our head, we decided to return to the hotel.

Until we were told that the hotel is being shut down because of the fire happening in the building next to it. All of the guests were outside, no one was allowed to enter the hotel. All of our stuff was there. I was already thinking of my laptop, my gadgets, my clothes and other stuff. I was restless. Until I did something. I sneaked in together with a few guests on the fire exit area, in which one staff of the hotel saw us but allowed us to enter.

He said, we can enter but the hotel won't be accountable if something happened to us inside. We pursued. I really wanted to get my stuff. Our room was at the 19th floor. With poor endurance, I still went up to get my things. There's no fire yet in the hotel but the sprinklers were turned on. So it was kinda wet. When I reached our room, I started packing all my things. As in all of it. I left nothing, even the plastics I brought.

When I was done, I saw their stuff. I also packed hubbee's and took some of Onica and Grace's stuff. But not all because it won't fit it anymore. I was just stepping out of the room when the elevator opened and  saw Onica stepped out, also went up to get her stuff also. But she was accompanied not by Grace but by Jem and Carlo. Jem and I were used to be very close until a gap separated us and had no communication for the longest time.

I was surprised to see her and said "Hi" with a longing heart. It was awkward but she responded with a "hi" too. Then that was it. The end of my dream.

Funny how all of the things I mentioned to hubbee the other night, the crazy night of venting out, transpired in to my dreams. Just yesterday, I was able to view Jem's birthday celebration this year from one of my Facebook friend's album. And when I saw her, I missed her. And yesterday also, I got the chance to visit a friend's blog and saw her picture again there. Then this dream happened.

I was bothered with my two consecutive dreams I started getting online and searched for the meaning of those. According to the site Dreammoods, a dream is defined in Webster's Dictionary as a "sequence of sensations, images, thoughts, etc., passing through a sleeping person's mind". In our dreams, we can go anywhere, we can be anybody, and we can do anything.


When we dream, we are like passengers on a moving train, unable to control our actions and choose our surroundings. We let our mind take over. Sometimes, dreams can be understood in the context of repressed thoughts. Dreaming serves as an outlet for those thoughts and impulses we repress during the day. When we go to sleep at night and slip into our dream state, we feel liberated and behave in a manner that we do not allow ourselves to in our waking life.

According to them, if the dog is dead or dying, then it means a loss of a good friend or a deterioration of your instincts. It mentioned also of another meaning about "transformation". About my recent one, to dream that a house is on fire, indicates that you need to undergo some "transformation". The word "transformation" were both mentioned in those two sets of dreams that I had.

Will this be the transformation I have been wanting in my life?

What kind of transformation would it be?

Or it's just about the movie Transformers? Haha!

I don't want it to be like Rustom Padilla to Bebe Gandanghari transformation. Oh please, not like that! But whatever it is, I hope it will bring good things in my life. I still put my trust in the Lord, no matter what.

Good afternoon everyone.

1 comment:

crisbalucanag said...

Hmmm... Death in dreams would mean starting over again. Oh, not just start but it means START NOW!

Fire in dreams mean LETTING GO, MOVING ON and the like.

I don't know but I actually used my dream to foresee my Grandma's death. She's with God almost a couple of years now.