Saturday, October 30, 2010

Congratulations Ash!


Just want to do a shout out for a dear friend who just got promoted. Ash, you know how proud I am and happy for this accomplishment. Finally, after all the sacrifices you took, the effort, the tears you cried, and the determination to get this. It's now in your hands. I may have been very busy lately when you visit me on my desk but I honestly prayed for your promotion the night before your final presentation.

You are not yet perfect but you will pull it through. Stay humble and do well. Good luck on your new endeavor. I will always be here to support you, and for the rest of my Protege and Excalibur babies who wants to excel in their lives. You know that you are not just one of my Proteges, but also my dear friend.

Congratulations!!!

From Hubbee and Mac.

1 comment:

jiltedsummer said...

this is sooo sweet of u...