Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Biggest Temptation

I may be easily hooked up with men with great bodies, and hubbee knows that, but it's not actually my biggest temptation. Believe it or not, I have so much self-control in me. I hate the fact that I do have. Haha. But just kidding, I'm a good boy. And I guess that's why hubbee loves me so much too.

But there's something else that makes me crazy, insane and easily tempted. And that's ICE CREAM.


 Who doesn't love ice cream? Sino? Sino? Who??? Hehe.

Ice cream according to Wikipedia is a frozen dessert usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavours. Most varieties contain sugar, although some are made with other sweeteners. In some cases, artificial flavourings and colourings are used in addition to (or in replacement of) the natural ingredients. This mixture is stirred slowly while cooling to prevent large ice crystals from forming; the result is a smoothly textured ice cream.


In short, DIABETIS!!!!


Haha. Having some is not bad, but having too much I guess is already. And I fall in to that category. Haha. And that's the major reason why I'm getting bigger. Tell me Ice Cream, how can I resist you???




Want some?


And I mean Ice cream? Hehe.

No comments: