Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Back

After several blogs in the past, which starred several people and tackled several stories, after a long hiatus, I am back to the blog world. What caused me to return to blogging?

NOTHING.

Simple as that. Haha. I don't even have a clear reason as to why I returned. Should I blame it to fate? Nahh! I usually start a blog when a new love is encountered. This time its different. I am inspired to share random thoughts, share my travel stories, and the pictures I've taken from my travel adventure. And I'm still with my current love. No change of heart.

God has been so good I am wanting to share his greatness. With a pinch of my sense of humor (if I have), I'd like to spice it up with a new flavor. And to reach a larger audience, I am introducing a blog with a purpose. How will I make this even possible, despite the load at work, addiction to facebook and twitter, and responsibility with your partner?

I dunno.

I'll make it possible. Just see how will I turn this around. To myself who has full of stories to share, and ready to put some smile on different faces, welcome back!!!

Good morning.

No comments: