Monday, October 11, 2010

For those who are OUT


Let me just pause for a while and greet you a Happy National Coming Out Day!!!

I never thought there's this special day for all who came out. Glad to know! Just learned this in Twitter. A cheers to those who are brave enough to come out and are proud of themselves, not ashamed of who they are, on what they do, and what their true color is.

I guess there are more gay men who are out nowadays, expressing their liberty together with the rest of sexual classifications in this world. But I know that there are still part of the world who can't enjoy the liberty I'm talking about. I feel bad for them. Sucks!

For those who are living in a free country but still hiding in their closets, get out! What's there for us to hide when freedom is out there to be enjoyed. We should live in an equal world. I know it's easy for me to say...

Good morning!!!

No comments: