Sunday, October 31, 2010

No Work Days

I have been so stuck with all of my work in the office as I am preparing all the agendas of our coming visitors this coming November. And that's the reason why my weekday was all about just work, go home, eat, cuddle with hubbee, sleep, wake up, and a little browse in the internet, eat, cuddle again with hubbee, then go to work again. There's just so many things I want to do in my personal space but I just don't have that luxurious time.

That's why yesterday, I made the most out of it!!!


When I got home from my last day of work for the week, I did not sleep immediately. Hubbee and I watched Piranha which I think the movie was made for straight guys. There's so many boobies in the movie before they got in to the Piranha thing. Haha. It was a film used by the men behind the movie to take advantage with women with big boobies. Boobies exposure!!! Of course, I am being bias with my comment.

I would not comment like this if they have exposed men rather. Haha. Just kidding.

And so, after that, I went to bed and got some rest. I think it was about lunch time when I hit the sack. But of course, I didn't want to spend my saturday just in bed. I set my alarm and woke up at 4:00pm. And as previously written in my other entry, hubbee and I had our Halloween date and watched Paranormal Activity at Alabang Town Center. Our favorite hang-out place in Alabang.

Then went home, and here's what I did the whole night...

1. Watched Imbestigador, Comedy bar and The Bottomline.
2. Fell asleep for 15 minutes, I guess that was my power nap.
3. Watched two movies back to back.
4. Started blogging and posted 4 entries.
5. Spent some time after with Facebook and Twitter.
6. Did some photo editing of old pictures for my Travel Journal.
7. Played Plants vs Zombies since it's Halloween. Haha.

It was already 12:00 in the afternoon of sunday and I was still up. It was a "me" time as hubbee was in wanderland the whole time I was up. Haha. I think he slept after I was done with my blog entries, and after watching tv. So from 4:00pm saturday until 12:00pm sunday, I was up and enjoying my restday. And that did not end from there.

I was still not feeling sleepy!!!!

I still watched ASAP XV, Party Pilipinas and POV5. My sunday afternoon won't be complete without watching those shows. So around 2:00pm, hubbee decided to join me in bed and we had our afternoon sleep already. Why afternoon sleep? Because we woke at 6:00pm to enjoy naman our sunday. Haha.


That is why I don't call my restdays as "rest" days. I just simply call it...

NO WORK DAYS =)

No comments: