Thursday, October 21, 2010

Artobatic

That's what you call an Acrobatic Art. A creative artistry of male nudity in an acrobatic form. If you search for the word "ARTobatic" in google, or in wikipedia, you won't find any. Why?

Because I just created it. Haha!

I'm still in the middle with these pictures. I don't know if I will call this Artobatic picture or I just want to call this guy and show me how to do it in front of me. Haha. Just kidding. Hubbee and I would love to be an audience. Haha. Why not!



Okay, after looking at it, yeah, it was creative. Who will do such pose like that in a normal shoot. And the angles, it's fine. It's awesome. How I wish I can do that. Who knows, maybe, when I get back my shape, and when I get all the courage that I will need to do that. Haha!

How about you, can you do it???

No comments: