Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mission Accomplished: 3 SB Planners


Three Starbucks Planner last 2010 for the year 2011. That was my mission. And I was able to accomplish it last year. Hehe. Ang babaw! I got the wood one, in which I got first. Early December pa lang, nakuha ko na siya kaya I started using it because it includes the month of December. So why wait for 2011. Ginamit ko na agad siya. Hehe.

I actually planned na huwag na mag-ipon just for the planner because last two years ago, when I started doing this Starbucks holiday tradition, and when I got my first SB planner, I gave it to my sister as a christmas gift as she just finished her studies. Feeling ko kasi magkaka-work na siya nun and I thought it would help her organize her schedule and all. Pero di pa siya nagka-work. mali ang prediction ko. Hehe. And she did not use the planner.

Then last year, dapat hindi na uli, because I did not like the covers pero nabuyo nang mga kasama sa work, ayun, I did it again. I got two planners. Yung isa binigay ko kay hubbee, yung isa naman, binigay ko sa inaanak ko sa kasal slash agent ko when I was still a Supervisor dahil hiningan niya ako nang old planner that he can use. Panget naman magbigay nang old stuff. I gave him my SB planner.

This year, nag-eevolve ang loyalty ko sa Starbucks with their planner. From one, to two, now to three. Hehe. And the best part this year, may mga generous na tao na tumulong sa akin. Haha. Di na ako solo flight. My good friend HR Manager Nithin likes coffee so much that he gets the stickers and then give it all to me. A few stickers I got also from my friend AVP Deanna and half of one card I got from my boss.

And then it became so easy for me. Haha. Thanks to you guys!!!

The metal one I gave to hubbee and the velvet one I gave to my sister. Ayan, pare-parehas na kaming may planner. Nang maging organized ang buhay namin this 2011. Hehe. Napaka-helpful talaga nang planner sa akin, lalo na sa office. It really organizes a lot of things for me, most especially with my job. Kaya yung planner ko, January pa lang, parang mukha na siyang June 2011. Hehe.

For an organized year for me this 2011!!!

No comments: