Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Huling Hirit



I thought I had my last trip already for 2010. I thought my Ilocos trip was my last hurrah. I thought Travel 2010 was over for me and hubbee. Hindi pa pala. Hindi pa pala...


The sands. The beach. The hammock. The sea breeze. Mae-experience pa pala kita uli. Excited na akong namnamin ang preskong hangin, ang dumuyan at uminom nang malamig na fresh juice, ang magtampisaw sa dagat, ang tumakbo sa buhangin...


Isa na namang malakihang photo shoot ito. Mapupuno na naman nang pictures ang camera ko. My traveling bag is so ready too. So I'll make sure I'll make the most out of it on this last trip. There's no stopping Von Viajero. Another pin to put in my Philippine map. Perfect!


I can't wait. You want to join us? Let's go! Taralets! Sama sa aming pagbabyahe. It's going to be a 4-5 hour drive to the destination. The travel itself excites me. At ang mga ibang pang side trips na gagawin. Saan ito? Hindi ko muna sasabihin. Sikreto muna. Hehe.


Basta, the place is nice. The pictures posted are actual pictures of the place. Nakakasabik di ba! This is it! This is really is it. Von Viajero's official last trip for year 2010. Then 2011 na, I can't wait for my travel adventures next year. Wooohoooo!!!