Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Busy December Weekends


It's going to be a very busy month for me most especially my weekends. I've got several invitations that I will have to attend to. A few, I have done already.

First, I have a casting call. Then photo shoot. Then wardrobe fitting. Then radio interview, followed by guesting at ABS and GMA. Then trip to singapore for an event and dinner with some local brand designers. Then Fashion Week at SMX and road show.

Whew!

Of course...

How I wish they are all true. Haha!

Anyways, on a serious note, my first week was done. It was the wedding of my childhood friend and the second week, which is today is the christening of Benjo's baby. Done na din kanina. Today also is actually my high school reunion but I don't want to attend that. I'm not yet ready. I said to myself before, I will only attend high school reunion once I have a billboard already.

So matagal tagal pa yun. Haha!

Next week, on the third week will be our trip to Bolinao, Pangasinan. Yes! Ayan, casual revelation. Hehe. Doon nga kami pupunta. A few of hubbee's friends are expressing their interest to join. Feel free! The more, the merrier. On the last week will be the busier of all. It's the Christmas celebration, then will attend my friend Sarj's wedding, then followed by the New Year celebration. Whew! What a month!

Last hurrah for 2010. Bring it on!

No comments: